We offer joint earnings to website owners and lead generators with payment occurring at two periods, the first being when the client registers a qualified account and the second when they begin trading with AMarkets.
Why is it profitable?
- High remuneration rates— up to 500 USD per activated account;
- Instant daily payments in USD;
- Payment systems’ commission compensation — you get 100% of the earnings!
Unique CPL+CPS partnership program in the financial markets.
How does it work?
Payout for registrations – CPL model
Payouts for activated accounts – CPS model
The AMarkets’ Affiliate Program for webmasters provides an easy and well thought out system of payments for attracting target clients. The amount of compensation depends on the “Start” or “Pro” package rates and the client’s net deposit at the end of their verification period.
Remuneration per registrations:
|Rates level “START”||Rates level “PRO” *|
|$ 5 per qualified registration||$ 10 per qualified registration|
Remuneration per activated clients:
|Net Deposit **||Level “START”||Level “PRO”||Required turnover|
|$ 100-199||$ 30||$ 50||1 lot|
|$ 200-499||$ 50||$ 100||2,5 lots|
|$ 500-999||$ 100||$ 200||5 lots|
|$ 1000-1999||$ 150||$ 300||10 lots|
|$ 2000-2999||$ 200||$ 400||12,5 lots|
|Over $ 3000||$ 250||$ 500||15 lots|
*The PRO package is activated if the Partner attracts more than 10 new active traders per month. The company reserves the right to pay remuneration at the base rate in case of a partner’s failure to comply with this condition according to the results of each month.
**The calculation takes into account the total amount of all account top-ups, minus any withdrawals (except for realized profit) during the verification period of the client.
For example (Start package): If the client deposits 1,000 USD into his account and then withdraws 500 USD, the account balance will fall to 500 USD and the partner will receive 100 USD.
If the client makes a profit of 500 USD and withdraws his earnings, leaving the initial deposit of 1000 USD in his account, then the partner will receive 150 USD, as the withdrawal of profit does not affect remuneration.
A wide range of powerful marketing tools: Learn more
Payment terms for qualified leads under the CPL model:
- The Verification of contact details (phone number and email) is successfully completed.
- The Client has not been previously registered with the Company.
- The Client is not affiliated with the Partner (no sharing of IP address, familial relations, contact data).
- The Client is over 18 years old.
- The Client has passed the identity verification procedure by mail or by telephone with a company manager, as specified during registration.
- Payment is made immediately after all the necessary conditions are met. The maximum period of moderation is 30 days since the registration date.
Payment terms for activated clients under the CPS model:
- Verification of identity and contact details is successfully completed.
- A client achieved the required trading volume, which corresponds to the level of his deposit (See the table above)
- Payment is made upon reaching the necessary trading volume if a client’s account is fully verified. The minimum verification period is 15 days, the maximum is 3 months. The payment is rejected if the conditions were not met within the maximum period of moderation.
Generate massive sales with AMarkets. We want our partners to succeed, that’s why we offer some of the most favorable conditions both for you and your potential clients. Register as a Partner now and see for yourself!
AMarkets does not offer its services to the residents of certain countries such as: Angola, Armenia, Bangladesh, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Great Britain, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Ireland, Jamaica, Japan, Kiribati, Kosovo, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mauritania, Mongolia, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, North Korea, Pakistan, Paraguay, Republic of Cote d’Ivoire, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, United States of America, Zambia and Zimbabwe.